• The American Wheel has 38 numbers, including single zeros and double zeros.
• The two zeros are the houses pocket which will cause the bet to lose.
• American Roulette has a 5.26% house edge (2/38) due to zero and double zero.
• The European wheel has 37 numbers, including one zero.
• Has a 2.70% advantage because there is only one pocket bandar judi bola terpercaya of zeros (1/37).
• European Roulette has a house edge of almost half that of American roulette.
• The mini wheel has 13 digits with a single zero.
• This game has a 7.69% house edge (1/13) under normal conditions, but can be reduced to 3.85% when partage rules apply.
• The availability of this game is limited in most casinos.
Look for the Rules of La Partage and French Roulette
. When it comes to house edge and profit opportunities, the best roulette wheel is the European version. And it’s certainly a great game to play thanks to a 2.70% lead. One of the more interesting aspects of roulette is the European roulette game with la partage (French Roulette) rules.
La partage applies the rule of returning half of the lost money bet that lands on zero. Here’s an example: you bet $10 on the high/low bet, if the ball lands on zero you usually lose all $10 (on standard version of roulette), but you only lose $5 (thanks to la partage).
French Roulette only has a 1.35% house edge because you receive half of your bankroll for this type of loss.
It has already been discussed that French and European roulette are the two best games for those of you who want to play roulette. But where is the right place to play European Roulette? Time for you to come to Europe?
Land casinos that provide French Roulette are MGM Grand, Vegas casinos at Aria, Bellagio, Encore, Mandalay Bay, Mirage, and Wynn with a betting range of $50 – $100 ( Rp.750 thousand-Rp.1.5 million).
Take advantage of Roulette Rewards
In the game of roulette you will get comps (compensation / reward) as with other casino games. Of course, the way the comps are distributed varies based on whether you are playing land-based or online roulette.
The amount of comps you receive varies based on the casino and what type of roulette you play. A $10 American roulette player will obviously get more comps than a $10 European roulette player because the player faces more risk in American roulette.
Compensation that can be obtained at land-based casinos is such as free drinks, food, show tickets, and hotel stays or you can add more according to the size of your bet and the volume of the game. Online roulette is no less good because there are cash rewards, deposit bonuses, buy free slots and interesting merchandise.
The betting system here means betting in a certain pattern with the hope of getting multiple profits. Examples of betting systems used in roulette are Dalembert, Labouchère, Martingale, and Paroli.
The betting system does sound good in theory but the problem is that it doesn’t see the house edge. Using a betting system can be done if you are really sure of your winning chances, if not, don’t ever use it.
After all, to become a reliable roulette player is not so difficult as long as you understand the steps. One thing you need to pay attention to is when playing roulette you need to order your bankroll so you don’t fall into a terrible defeat. Good luck!